Aims and scopes
- Necessity of research studies and a scientific approach for organic
- Explanation of the social and moral aspects in the organic agriculture
- Introduction of International society of organic agriculture research
and functions of this society in development of the global organic movement.
- Economic analysis focusing on development of organic food markets.
- Scientific and applied research features of organic plant products (soil fertility,
pest management, production of organic seeds)
Scientific methods for evaluation of social aspects of the production and consumption of organic yields
Necessities and research potentials for countries development